Convert to Islam: https://untoislam.com
About Us: https://untoislam.com/about-us
Contact Us: https://untoislam.com/contact-us
Live QA Session: https://untoislam.com/live-qa-session
Sponsor|Donate|Support|Help Us: https://untoislam.com/donate
Raise Your Vibration From The Islamic Perspective: From The Book How To Be A Happy Muslim (USA)
Today we talk to Sheima Sumer.
This is her second episode on the podcast.
- Sheima was born in the USA.
- She has a Masters in Counseling and is 39 years old.
In this episode Sheima talks about her book entitled:
How to be a Happy Muslim Insha'Allah: Rise Above your Problems and Choose Inner Peace and Joy with Ideas from the Quran, Sunnah, Counseling and Health Fields
Topics discussed in the episode:
- Law of attraction law of vibration
- Prioritising inner peace and inner happiness
- Cutting out toxic people
- Self Confidence
- Controlling your actions and thoughts
A video on destiny as recommended by Sheima:
For anyone interested, here are the topics covered in Sheima's book:
- The very short answer to how to be a happy Muslim insha'allah
- Why I wrote this book and how to use this book
- Ways to develop a strong personal relationship with Allah
- Make the decision that you genuinely want to be a happy Muslim (and decide on what being a happy Muslim means)
- Regularly perform the 5 pillars of Islam
- Send abundant blessings and prayers upon the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
- Islam and the law of attraction
- How to always feel content no matter what problems you are facing (and it's OK to always feel content)
- Remember to be grateful, remember to learn, remember to hope
- Train yourself to always stay calm as your base feeling. (calm - or inner peace - is your base feeling from which you feel joy and other positive feelings.)
- Think about what you want rather than about what you don't want, and act from thoughts of what you want
- Learn to listen to your intuition and to become more inner-directed
- Either speak good or keep silent
- Be yourself
- How to cope with traumatic past experiences
- The health chapter: exercise, vitamin d3, coconut oil, unprocessed foods, 'oil pulling', and how I lost 30 pounds
- Remember: this life is not the life where you get everything you want
- When you have a negative thought, look that negative thought square in the eye and then choose the thought you want to have
- Review this list of common false beliefs
- Do things that make you feel happy
- About forgiving others
- How to be more self-confident
Here is Sheima's first episode:
About the Becoming Muslim Podcast
Do you have questions about Islam? Are you looking for a new direction in life?
The Becoming Muslim podcast at https://untoislam.com is made for those who are in the midst of researching Islam. It also suits newly converted Muslims.
Our podcast offers a wide variety of audible resources. From captivating stories of converts to discussions on day to day Islamic practices, Unto Islam allows for each individual to cater to their spiritual needs.
(1) How to convert to Islam
(2) What it means to be Muslim
(3) Why Islam has helped others
As Muslims do not engage in missionary work, our site is only here to help those who want to know more about our faith and creed.
Crystal always grew up knowing God.
At a young age (as early as 10 years old) her feelings towards the church changed.
She started to follow her gut instinct that it was all wrong.
Finally she felt that Christianity was a block between her and her creator.
After leaving the church she went through a stage of conforming to society.
This included not knowing an answer to the questions of faith and not seeking one either.
Going through this she felt drained.
Crystal tried Buddhism and meditation while still believing in God.
She stated that in England people tend to mix and match and try to make their own answers to questions about God as you go along.
She needed something.
The turning point for her was at the age of 21, she visited Egypt.
She heard the Quran for the first time and felt like this was real life.
A visit to Mt Sinai was one of her first spiritual experiences of Islam.
At the same time she was learning about the scientific proofs in the Quran.
Crystal was getting black and white answers to all her questions.
See full profile page here.